The website uses a traffic analyzer that uses small information files called and known as “cookies” that the server sends to the computer of the person who accesses the web page for the correct functioning and visualization of the websites by the user, as well as such as the collection of statistical data on the use and browsing of our website.
We may collect information about your computer, including where applicable, your IP address, operating system and browser type. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
Cookies also help us to improve our website and to provide a better and more personalized service. Specifically, they allow us to:
– Make an estimation on numbers and use patterns.
– Store information about your preferences and personalize our website according to your individual interests.
– Speed up your searches.
– Recognize you when you return to our site.
ACCEPTANCE AND/OR REJECTION OF THE COOKIES POLICY
This website displays information about its Cookies Policy at the bottom or top of the portal at each login in order for you to be aware and informed of it.
You can accept the installation of cookies in your web browser by means of an affirmative and positive action.
This website processes information about you by Google. For these purposes, it is reported that Google Inc. is considered a “safe harbor” in terms of personal data protection regulations.
The User must give his prior consent, unless otherwise indicated, to the use of “cookies” and also authorizes the monitoring of his IP while browsing the website.
Unless you have adjusted your web browser settings to reject cookies, our system will produce cookies when you connect to our site.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet- explorer-9
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE AND WHAT FOR?
Below is a more detailed explanation of each type of cookie, temporality, ownership, purpose and domains:
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”):
Google Analytics uses the following cookies:
_ga, _gat, _gid, and other possible cookies to be loaded by the Google visit monitoring service.
They serve for:
– Generate a unique user identifier, which is used to count how many times a user visits the site, as well as the date of the first and last time the user visited the website.
– Record the date and time of access to any of the pages of the Site.
– Check the need to keep a user’s session open or create a new one.
– Identify the user session, to collect the approximate geographic location of the
computer accessing the Site for statistical purposes
They can be both temporary and persistent.